Swiss Family Weikel

Swiss Family Weikel

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Great News! People are coming to see us & Thanksgiving!

Okay, so I have some fantastic news! We have some more guests that are planning trips to visit.

In August, we have the Jean and Scott planning a trip to see us. They are planning on coming from the 19th-3oth. They will be our longest house guests and I know that we will have a ball with them. Ross and I have been trying to figure out ways that we can spend the time. As always, the Weikels are super flexible and so that means that Ross and I have the opportunity to make lots of decisions about travel! We can't wait to hear what Jean and Scott think about some of our thoughts.

In September, Laura and Rav are thinking about heading over! HOORAY! Laura and I have talked about trying to hit Paris, which is 5 hours away and maybe trying to get to London! I don't care which, but I would love to have that happen. Plus, I can't wait to see Laura and Rav! I just know that we will have a ball! I am just giddy with excitement!

In October, my Mom and Dad are going to try to plan a trip. Mom misses her baby... no, not me, Joel! It is so cute; whenever Joel sees pictures of Renny he points and says, "Ren Ren." When Mom calls, she always talks to the little guy and he just lights up! He thinks she is the best. I am positive that he will be thrilled to see her. I think that Mom wants to hang around Basel, but I am hoping we can head into Germany for the Christmas Marts and perhaps Oktoberfest! We will see!

Then, November, we are heading home! Hooray! We are going home for Thanksgiving. I love Thanksgiving. It is such a great holiday and it should prove to be less stressful than going back for Christmas. After last year’s craziness, it will be lovely to spend Christmas in Europe. But, this means that Joel and I will be in the USA for a month! An entire month! I can't wait to see friends and family! We are going to have a blast! We will get to see Lauren get married in Costa-Rica. Ross and I are calling it the second honeymoon and our 5 year anniversary celebration. Then, I am hoping to spend some time in Atlanta. I miss all of my friends from "home." I am so excited about seeing Finny and Ramos. I miss my babies. Plus, I would love to see Nana and Mary. In fact, I am thinking about seeing if I can get a flight to see Mary in NYC. It could be fun to leave Joel with Ren Ren while I visit Auntie M! Keep your fingers crossed for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment