The Wedding: Lauren and James in Costa Rica
One of the major highlights of our trip home was attending the wedding of the decade! That is right; we got an invite to Lauren and James Wedding! WOW! It was a fantastic affair, located in Costa Rica. We had so much fun. It was wonderful to see Lauren and James and to have the chance to meet so many of their friends and family. This was a great wedding. Lauren and James chose a gorgeous location and it was so fun to stay in the same resort with the entire wedding party. It was so much fun to “run” into everyone.
Bill and Donna were fantastic party planners. They orchestrated a super fun estuary tour where we saw tons of birds, alligators and monkeys. We had a ball laughing and joking on the boat. They also planned an amazing Zip Line Tour. It was wonderful! We had a truly amazing group and our guides were just terrific. We giggled and cut up the entire trip along the zip line. I am pretty sure we were the guide’s favorite group… EVER! I have lots of pictures of the event. Bill even had time to teach Ross how to surf. I am now referring to him as Moon Doggie.
It goes without saying that Lauren was a gorgeous bride. I was lucky enough to spend time with her while she was getting ready for the big event. She was literally sparkling, glowing and radiant! Her dress was so pretty. The reception was on the lawn looking over the beach. The location was just amazing. Lauren even allowed me to be a reader… Thank you, Lauren! I was so honored! I am so sorry that I got choked up… I was just so happy to see you both so happy!
After the wedding, we had so much fun attending the beautiful reception. The food was amazing! Everything was fantastic! We were able to give toasts! You know how much I love toasting people! After dinner, we danced our hearts out. It was so much fun! My feet did not feel better for about two days. We even danced a conga line to Flo-rida’s, “The Club Can’t Handle Me Right Now.” It was such a fun wedding.
Costa Rica is such a fantastic place. Ross and I left saying that we cannot wait to return. Lauren promises that she will plan another trip for us all again next year! Count Ross and I in!
No comments:
Post a Comment