Swiss Family Weikel

Swiss Family Weikel

Thursday, July 1, 2010

My Sick Baby


Joel and I spent the entire day inside. My normal busy body was really pitiful today. We read stories and played with trucks, but Joel barely moved. He spent the lion share of the day in my lap. I was worried that I would have to take him back to the doctor when I put him down for his nap.

During his nap, I was able to do tons of online shopping for all of our friends who are getting married and that are having babies. I love getting the gifts for all of these joyous events. I also did some online shopping for myself. It is funny how great it is to see shops like the GAP, Banana Republic, and J. Crew. I wanted to purchase everything I saw! Clothing in America is so cheap and cute!

When Joel woke up, I was very worried. Then, everything changed. The little guy woke up full of vim and vigor! He was running all over the place, jumping on the sofa and chairs. When Mom called he was so loud I couldn't even hear her! Therefore, Joel and I headed off on a few errands. He barely coughed! I think the baby is on the mend!

Now, all that I have to do is get ready for the weekend. Our neighbors are heading over for dinner. Then, on Saturday some of Ross's work friends are coming over to watch the game. It should be heaps of fun! I can't wait!

We are going to have so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment